Friday 12 February 2016

Bellarific Friday- Mojobella with Uptownie MacKenzie Loves Music!

Hellooooo peeps! 
How are you all? Well I'm finally getting over my chest infection after 8 weeks! This winter cough that's been going around has been awful! Roll on Spring is all I can say. 

Exciting news from Stamping Bella! The sneaky peeks for the new release begin this Sunday 14th! I know I always say this but you are going to ker-azy love this release. It is AMAZING!! Old favourites, new lines- what more could you ask for?! I will be sharing 5 of the new crazy-big release but of course check out the blog and the rest of the DT to see the entire release.

This week's Bellarific Friday was a sketch (see below) which I rotated. I decided to use Uptownie MacKenzie Loves Music...


MacKenzie was coloured with copics. I paper pieced the chais-lounge and one of the cushions with these gorgeous papers from Kaisercraft. I also added a lot of glitter and some shine to her headphones. The sweet sentiment comes with MacKenzie and was cut out using the MFT File Tab die. I then cut out a flower from the paper and covered it with Pico Embellisher to make a little matching flower embellishment. The heart note die is from Casual Friday- I die cut from blue card and chipboard and glued together and then added Pico Embellisher to give it a lovely shine.


Your close up. Loving her cute bunches!



Here was your sketch. 

Next week's challenge is to make a 123 CARD! i.e. I'm making a card with one image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments! Getit?! All your entry details are here- don't forget you can now add your entry to Mr Linky! 

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Kaisercraft); Cardstock (SU); Dies (Nesties, MFT, Cas-ual Friday); Stickles; Chipboard; Pico Embellisher



No comments: