Monday 22 February 2016

Stamping Bella Sneaky Peeks 4 & 5- Tiny Townie Heidi Needs A Hug and Rachel Loves The Rain

I'm soooo excited to show you my final sneaky peeks! Yep, it's Stamping Bella release day TOMORROW!! Yay!!! I've got 2 amazing Tiny Townies to showcase that you are just going to love! 

First up is Tiny Townie Heidi Needs A Hug...


First up- how how how cute is that chickie Heidi's hugging?!!! Love how she's squishing him! Heidi is coloured with copics. I tried to get a faded look to her jeans and added some white gel pen to the centre of the flowers on her blouse. These gorgeous papers are Simple Stories. I love the sentiment that comes with Heidi especially the way "this" is spaced out. So cool! I added some little Mama Elephant arrows and framed her with an MFT frame.


Your close up! Love the hippy vibe to Heidi- her jeans, the blouse, the flower in her hair...

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Simple Stories); Cardstock (SU); Dies (MFT, Mama Elephant); White gel pen.

Next up is Tiny Townie Rachel Loves The Rain....


Oh how I love Rachel! Her stripy top and tights in contrast to the gorgeously frilly dress! The way she's holding her face up to the rain and her sweet parasol umbrella. Rachel is coloured with copics and fussy cut. These papers are by Echo Park- I used sheets as normal but also cut out the clouds that were on one of the sheets. Frilly frame is Mama Elephant, stitched rectangle and oval frames are Lil Inkers.


How cute is she? Her dress was gorgeous to colour- you'll have lots of fun with the folds! 

So that's all the sneaky peeks I have to share. What an amazing release so far, no? There will be some final peeks on release day (tomorrow) so don't forget to pop on over to Blogabella before you fill your shopping basket with stamping goodies!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Echo Park); Cardstock (SU); Dies (Lil Inkers, Mama Elephant)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Wow, Steph - total gorgeousness, your colouring is amazing and i love your wonderful card designs. I am very excited about this new release...
Your blog looks truly gorgeous too, I love your blog makeover!
Sue...xxx