Friday 11 March 2016

Bellarific Friday- Harry The Stuffie Gets Happy Mail

Happy Friday! This week's Bellarific Friday was a Mojobella sketch (see below). I used the very cute


Aaah! Isn't Harry just the sweetest? I kinda think he looks a little bit forlorn- the way his ear is hanging down. Harry is coloured with copics. I used some warm greys and grey/lilacs for the background. These papers are by SU. Sentiment comes with Harry and is cut out using Lil Inkers flag sentiment and the fab little arrow is a Mama Elephant die with their Tags set. I just covered it with Pico Embellisher so that it looked like a fancy embellishment! The scalloped circle window is MFT's Peekaboo Circle Window. Embellies are Doodlebug Sprinkles.


Here was your mojobella sketch for this week. I love Julie's sketches.

Next week's challenge is nice and easy and one of my favs- PAPER PIECING!
Get your entry emailed to Em or via Mr Linky by Thursday. Details are here.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Cardstock (SU); Papers (SU); Dies (Lil Inkers, MFT, Mama Elephant); Pico Embellisher; Sprinkles (Doodlebug)

No comments: