Friday 29 April 2016

Bellarific Friday- Stuffies Kitty and Mousie

Hello my lil sweet peas!
How are you all doing?
Today's Bellarific Friday theme was BIRTHDAY WISHES and I have a Stuffie card to show you featuring Kitty and Mousie celebrate a birthday...


You know how sometimes you just feel like a card comes together really easily and you don't have to think about it too much, well that's what happened with this one. I think the combination of the sweetest image and this gorgeous paper just inspired me! 

Kitty and Mousie are coloured with copics and I added some white gel pen to add highlights to the party hats. Papers are by Tilda which I distressed. The sentiments that come with this are SOOO fab! I've never seen anyone produce a sentiment where you could insert the name of the recipient before- so cool! The flowers are produced using PTI felt and the button dies. 

I

Here's your close up.

I just **LOVE** this duo! I just wanna squish them soooo much.

Okay so next week's challenge is another theme- USE WASHI OR RIBBON.
As it's the first Friday of the month, the DT will be using the STAMP OF THE MONTH so keep your peepers open for that one as it'll be 20% off for the whole flippin month!

Entry deets are here.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella, PTI); Copics; Papers (Tilda); Coloured inks (PTI); Felt (PTI); Distresser (Tim Holtz); Thread; Dies (Nesties, MFT, PTI); White gel pen

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Steph, this is amazing - your colouring is beautiful and I love your colour scheme and gorgeous card design. Have a lovely weekend.
Sue...xxx