Tuesday 19 April 2016

MFT Cheeky Monkey

Well hellooooooo!

***EDITED: Hey everyone! I'm super proud to say that I am being featured as today's Copic Artist over on Copic In The Classroom today. Check it out here.***

How are you this fine morning? I have an MFT card to show you today that I've made for one of my son's friends. I couldn't resist this Cheeky Monkey set since my son is very very cheeky!


I coloured one of the cheeky monkeys and one set of bananas with copics. To make the aperture in the card base I used the MFT Peek A Boo Wonky Window die and adhered some Doodlebug paper behind it. I added a further strip of paper from the same pad to the bottom of the card and stamped one of the sentiments using PTI Dark Choc ink. I then die cut out the monkey and bananas using the matching die and then cut out the "3" (MFT: By The Number dies) and the Boss Kut foliage. The little banner sentiments are by LOTV.


What a cutie patootie! x

MFT: Stamps (MFT, LOTV); Copics; Papers (Doodlebug); Dies (MFT, Boss Kut); Coloured ink (PTI); Sprinkle (SU)

No comments: