Sunday 10 April 2016

MFT- This is how I roll!

So today I'm sharing with you another card I make absolutely yonks ago and somehow didn't get round to posting. 

This is MFT's Pure Innocence Roll With It...



I haven't bought any PIs for ages and when I see this lil cutie I'm not sure why! She totally makes me smile, such a sweet little thing. I think she may be retired now??? I coloured her with copics and paper pieced her top and shorts- they were just crying out for that flowery paper! Papers are by Pebbles. I stamped out both of the sentiments that come with her and cut one out with MFT Say What Speech Bubble Dienamics. Added a stitched panel and wee heart and I was "all done" (as my son says). Pretty simple card.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (MFT); Copics; Cardstock (assorted); Papers (Pebbles); Blue ink (PTI); Dies (MFT, Lil Inkers, Paper Smooches)

No comments: