Monday 4 April 2016

Some Odd Girl- Miss You Mae

Hallo my crafting sweet peas!

I've got a SOG card to share with today. I actually made it forever ago- and by that I *think* I made it when I was pregnant!!! So apologies for the quality of the photo and I couldn't find the close-up photo that accompanies it!


Miss You Mae is coloured with copics and fussy cut. These papers are MME Paris & Co. The 2 frames are PTI Shaker and Sprinkle dies. The Love die and hearts are by Paper Smooches and I cut the "love" out twice and then glued the top layer slightly offset to give the impression of a shadow. Seam Binding is by SU.

See you later in the week. Thanks for stopping by x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (SOG); Copics; Papers (MME); Cardstock (PTI, Bazzill); Dies (Paper Smooches, PTI); Ribbon (SU)

No comments: