Wednesday 11 May 2016

Mama Elephant Ella And Friends

Hello everyone!

Hope you're all well. I've been dying to use all these Mama Elephant sets I've bought but just not had the chance to use so I finally cracked open Ella And Friends as I had a little girl's 1st birthday card to make...


I coloured up Ella and her Friends with copics and cut out with the matching dies. I made the frame using an MFT Stitched Cover Up Companion (horizontal) and layered it onto a Mama Elephant stitched frame. The sentiment is by Paper Smooches stamped with PTI Lovely Lady ink (cardstock is Lovely Lady). Banner is MFT from Blueprints 28. Dewdrops are by PTI.


Here's your close up! Isn't that rabbit just THE cutest?!!!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Mama Elephant, Paper Smooches); Copics; Cardstock (PTI); Dies (Mama Elephant, MFT); Paper (Echo Park); Dewdrops (PTI)

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is fantastic
Great stamps and the layout you have used is perfect x