Tuesday 24 May 2016

Mama Elephant- Papa bear

Hallo!
Managed to fit in an early Father's Day card from my lil one to hubby. 
Absolutely know hubby will love these stamps from Mama Elephant called Bear Hugs...


I've used MFT's Blueprints 28 to form the initial layer of the card (with the flap) and then layered it with a Mama Elephant rectangular stitched die. I die-cut various elements from the Blueprints set and stamped the paws from Mama Elephant Bear Hugs onto the round button. I then stamped the sentiment using SU Rose Red ink onto the flap. Tried to make it a good mixture of soppy yet masculine!


Then I created a little scene inside using some hills (Papers Smooches?) and birch tree dies (Impression Obsession). I stamped the cute and squidgy bears from the Mama Elephant set , coloured with copics and cut out with the matching dies and then finally stamped out the ME sentiment. I LOVE the font on this sentiment and it's soooo apt as sometimes my lil one calls his daddy "papa" which hubby loves!! 


Here's your close up. Think hubby will love it! 
Back on Friday with Bellarific inspiration x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Mama Elephant); Copics; Papers (MFT); Dies (Mama Elephant, MFT, Impression Obsession, Paper Smooches); Cardstock (SU,PTI); Ink (SU)

No comments: