Friday 3 June 2016

Bellarific Friday- I'll Always Have Your Back

Hi ya. How are you all? I hope you've been having a good week.

This week's Bellarific challenge was a nice and easy one- USE YOUR FAVOURITE EMBELLISHMENT. The DT had the added challenge of using the STAMP OF THE MONTH which this month is STUFFIES I'LL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK- it's 20% off for the whole of June!


I coloured the cutest squidgiest elephants in the world with copics and fussy cut. These papers are by Tilda. The large main background die is an MFT Stitched Vertical Cover Up. My favourite embellishments at the mo in case you hadn't guessed are SEQUINS.


Here's your close up. 
I just love this couple. D'you see how I matched the paper to the flower?! I tried anyway!

Next week's challenge is a Mojobella sketch (see below). Entry details are here- you could win yourself some Bella bucks!



Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Tilda); Cardstock (PTI); Blue ink (PTI);   Dies (MFT); Sequins (Doodlebug)

No comments: