Friday 29 July 2016

Bellarific Friday with the Manly Chicks!

Hi ya Bella fans!

So today's Bellarific Friday challenge was one I kinda dread- ONE LAYER WONDER. I LOVE my papers [moan] so I do find one layer cards extremely tough plus I'm scared of all that white space. 

Anyhoo, today I used the very very cool Manly Chicks from the latest release...



I coloured these gentlemen with copics and added a Lyra pencil shadow, added one of the fab sentiments and some cute puffy stars. Cut out using ME die and using 3d foam tape to raise up. Et voila! 

Hope you've enjoyed today's Bellarific Friday- next week's challenge is ...
BUTTONS, DOTS OR SEQUINS. 

The DT has the added challenge of using the STAMP OF THE MONTH which, of course, will be 20% for the whole of August! Get your details here.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Lyra pencils; Dies (Mama Elephant); Stars (Hey Little Magpie)

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Hi Steph,

I absolutley love this manly card, I was eying the stamp up but now that I've seen yours Inow need to go buy.

Fi
x