Saturday 9 July 2016

Lili of the Valley- Summer in the Garden Facebook Challenge with Lazy Afternoon

Hi everyone!

How are you all? We've been enjoying a couple of much needed sunny days in the UK so today's post is rather apt! Today I am sharing LOTV's Lazy Afternoon for their July Facebook Challenge which this month is "Summer In the Garden".


I coloured this chilled chappie with copics, aiming for a hazy August afternoon for the sky. I cut out using MFT's Wonky Stitched Circles Stax. Papers are quite old MME which I then distressed. Sentiment is LOTV's Teenage Boy Sentiments from their recent release. I then added a couple of die-cuts using MFT's Cloud Trio and PTI felt and MFT's Woodgrain Fence die which I then sponged with Tim Holtz's Frayed Burlap.


Here's your close up. Makes me feel sleepy just looking at him! Don't forget to check out the other LOTV inspiration and remember there are fab prizes on offer!!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV); Copics; Papers (MME); Cardstock (SU); Ink (PTI for sentiment, Frayed Burlap Tim Holtz for fence); Felt (PTI); Dies (MFT); Paper distresser.

1 comment:

Anne said...

This is gorgeous Steph, I love how you've coloured him and your choice of papers.
Anne x