Friday 12 August 2016

Bellarific Friday- I always start my diet...

Hellooooo!

I really hope you're all well. Life is a bit hectic at Honey Bootique as I'm currently clearing out my craft room ready for new windows (which have rotted!) and blinds, carpet, storage area and paint job. I hate not being able to get into my craft room but it'll all be worth it in the end as hopefully my revamp will be complete. 

I've put loads of thought into my revamp and have been planning it for so long now! I've got a lot of my inspiration from Kate Spade so it won't really look like your "typical" craft room I guess. When it's done, I will be posting a new craft room tour but it might be a little while yet as I'm working on wall decor etc that I want to get done before I show you!! 

Anyway, enough of that, now onto today's Bellarific Friday featuring Edna Loves Ice Cream...


Edna Loves Ice Cream was coloured with copics and cut out using MFT Wonky Stitched Circle. These stunning (I mean STUNNING!) papers are by Simple Stories. Sentiment comes with- I know how Edna feels- and is stamped with PTI ink.


Here was your MojoBella sketch for this week. 


Next week's challenge is an inspiration photo- these stunning flowers! You might be thinking floral or you might just wanna use the colours- however your inspiration takes you!! Your entry details can be found on the blog but basically you need to either link up to Mr Linky or email Em by Thurs.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Simple Stories); Cardstock (SU); Dies (MFT)


1 comment:

crafthappyann said...

beautifully coloured Steph. as always a fab and lively card. Ann