Sunday 7 August 2016

Lili Of The Valley- Christmas Light!

Hi! Today I'm sharing a LOTV card for their August Facebook Challenge- the theme is ANYTHING GOES. Nice and easy so no excuses for not entering!
As ever the prizes are fantastic! Lots of vouchers to be had so get crafting!!

I decided to chip away at my Christmas cards and made this using Christmas Light...


I coloured him with copics, trying to add a slight glow to his face from the candle. I added Stickles to his wings and then fussy cut. These gorgeous papers are by MME. I used a Paper Smooches sentiment which I embossed gold. Job done!


Here's your close up. Such a cute lil cherub! Hopefully you can see the slight glow on his face.


Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV, Paper Smooches); Copics; Papers (MME); Dies (MFT); Stickles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Fab inspiration too, thank you xx