Sunday 28 August 2016

Stamping Bella Sneaky Peeks Day 2- Giftabella!

I'm so excited to show you today's sneaky peeks for the new Stamping Bella release on 3rd September!

Today I have another two to share with you. This morning is the turn of Giftabella...


I'm in love with Giftabella- how gorgeous is she? I love her bob and pretty holly headband and just look at that amazing dress?! Wouldn't you love to look that stylish at Christmas?! Giftabella is coloured with copics and I added white gel pen to her dress. I fussy cut her and layered her up on white card with the sentiment stamped on. The big holly die is by PTI. A nice simple CAS card!


Here's your close up. I love colouring the new Bellas!

Pop back later and I'll be sharing a sneaky peek of Gingerbread House and don't forget to check out the other samples on Blogabella. x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Papers (Echo Park); Die (PTI); Enamel Sprinkles (Doodlebug)

1 comment:

Sandy Forchielli said...

This is such an adorable doll. What is she called and where can I purchase a stamp of her? I'm not familiar with these stamps.