Friday 7 October 2016

Bellarific Friday with Mo Manning's Game On

Hey everyone!

How's it going? I'm super excited as my craft room unit is finally finished and carpet laid so I've started to move all my stash back in. Still waiting for new blinds and my Dad's refurbished desk but hopefully it won't be too long before I can show you all my revamped room!

Onto Bellarific Friday and today's theme was ANYTHING GOES! As it's the first Friday of the month, the DT have the extra challenge of using the STAMP OF THE MONTH which is Mo Manning's GAME ON!

I love this stamp- so useful for teenagers or gaming hubbies and it's 20% off for the whole of October!


I coloured Game On with copics and added lyra pencil shadow to the ground. I cut out the image with a Lil Inkers square die. Papers are by Carta Bella. I made a little console embellishment to go with.


Here's your close up. Mo's images are always so much fun to colour and so detailed!

Next week's challenge is the below sketch..


Usual deets apply. Remember you can win yourself some Bella buckeroonis!


Crafty stash used: Stamps (Mo Manning @ Stamping Bella, PTI); Copics; Lyra pencils; Papers (carta bella; Twine (recycled); Dies (Lil Inkers)

No comments: