Monday 3 October 2016

It's a late Bellarific Friday with the beautiful Tiny Townie Patricia Loves Pumpkins!

Hey folks! 

I'm a bit late with last week's Bellarific Friday as I've been on holiday (took our lil one to Centre Parcs) but hopefully the very very sweet Patricia will make up for it.

This week's challenge was the below inspiration photo...


This stamp makes me want to sigh, it's so gorgeous. I truly love it and she's an absolute joy to colour. The sunflower in her hair, the polka dots and stripes, the big fat pumpkin!! Gorg!! I coloured her with copics and added some white gel pen to the bottom of her dress and button. Papers are by Simple Stories. Leaf dies are by Echo Park. I used Patricia's matching die to cut her out- look how intricate Em makes the dies! And of course the sentiment comes with. I distressed some of the papers as I thought it fitted well with the Autumnal theme.


Here's your close up. Isn't her outfit just the cutest?!


Here was your inspiration photo. 

Next week's challenge is ANYTHING GOES!!
No excuses peeps and you could win yourself some Bella bucks to spend! 

Entry deets are here. The DT will have the added challenge of using the STAMP OF THE MONTH so watch out for that one as that stamp you've had your eye on could be reduced by 20% for the whole of October!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Papers (Simple Stories); Cardstock (PTI); Dies (Stamping Bella, Echo Park, Lil Inkers; Tim Holtz distresser

No comments: