Friday 25 November 2016

Bellarific Friday with Tiny Townie Pamela The Poinsettia

How's it going, my fine crafty friends?

How's your Christmas card stash coming along? I'm nearly there. I've batch made some PTI and MFT cards which has really helped boost my stash. In between that, I've still been working on getting my craft room done. I really hope to be able to show you it by the end of the year. I'm also working on a new playroom for my lil boy so time is extremely limited which is why everything takes soooo long to do. Maybe I'll get my blog finished by the end of next year instead??!!!!

First up some Bellarific news...



Anyhoo, today's Bellarific Friday was a sketch (see below) and I decided to showcase the very wonderful Pamela The Poinsettia...



Isn't she just so gorgeous? Not only the petals and leaves but check out her shoes and little belt. Seriously!!! Pamela is coloured with copics and then I used the matching die to cut her out (how much detail does Em put on these dies?!Amazing!) I used MME Christmas On Market Street papers and matching enamel dots. Circle die is a Nestie and Flagtail Banners are by MFT.



Your close up.



Here was your sketch for this week. Next week's challenge is USE HOLIDAY COLOURS! Kerazy easy!!! Entries into Em by Thursday either via Mr Linky or via email. All your details are here.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Dies (Stamping Bella, Nesties, MFT); Papers (MME); Enamel dots (MME); Red ink (SU)

No comments: