Sunday 13 November 2016

Santa Claus is Coming To Town...

Hi ya.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend.  Just a quick post showing a teeny Christmas card I made using PTI's City Scene and City Scene Christmas Sentiments stamp sets and dies...


I used the road, Christmas trees, bus, Big Ben and buildings from the main City Scene stamp set and then the Santa and reindeer and sentiment from the mini set. They're great little sets to use and I love the layered element to it e.g. the bus has 3 separate stamps but boy are they difficult to line up. And I hate it when companies use dies where you can't see where you're die-cutting. They're VERY annoying!!! Anyhoo, I cut out a piece of Marianne Design Arctic Winter paper and adhered to card base. Then I assembled all the die-cut pieces on top and stamped the santa and reindeer flying over the top of the city. I then stamped out the sentiment and die-cut using an MFT die. Little scene created- job done!! Will be giving a couple of these to family who are Londoners! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (PTI); Inks (PTI, SU, Tim Holtz); Dies (PTI, MFT); Papers (Marianne Design)

No comments: