Wednesday 21 December 2016

MFT's Toasty Greetings!

Hey everyone!

Christmas is so close now so I thought I'd share some final Christmas cards for the year. Before Christmas I've also got a Craftie Charlie haul and a round-up of my fav makes of the year so stay tuned! 


So I made a couple of MFT cards using Toasty Greetings using my fav sketch of the moment! I simply stamped out and die-cut some of the cute images and coloured with copics.  I die-cut an aperture and put some Echo Park paper behind. Layered up the images and a sentiment using 3d foam pads and tape (depending on whether they were over the aperture or not!) Finally added some sequins.


Ditto for this card minus the sequins!!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (MFT);Copics; Papers (Echo Park); Dies (MFT, Lil Inkers); Sequins (Doodlebug)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Steph - these cards are wonderful. I love your beautiful colouring and stylish designs.

Sending the very best wishes your way for a merry and peaceful Christmas.
love from
Sue...xxx