Friday 6 January 2017

First Bellarific Friday of the year and forthcoming release news!!! Woo hoo!!!

Helloooooo! Once again, Happy New Year to all of you. Thanks so much for all your support throughout 2016. 

Last year was very much a year for organising (my blog and craft room) but I hope this year will see a lot more stamping, scrapbooking, some new techniques and using a wider range of stamps.

Anyhoo, onto my most fav stamp company ever in the whole world!!......yep, it's Bellarific Friday and we have some super exciting news to announce- a NEW RELEASE!!!!!! 

As ever, you will be blown away! Sneaky peeks start next week so don't forget to check on my blog and Blogabella for the full release. So exciting!

And now onto this week's challenge which was ANYTHING GOES! Super duper easy- as it's the first Friday of the month, the DT had the added challenge of using STAMP OF THE MONTH (20% off for whole of January) which is Thinkingofyouabella...


You know I love colouring, right? But I had to admit I was a bit scared to colour her!! She's such a beautiful image, I wanted to do her justice! But I took my time with her and I'm super pleased with how she turned out. She's a brilliant stamp for practising hair and skin on- love that you can colour her eyes, add eyeshadow, eyeliner etc.  Anyhoo, I coloured her with copics and paper pieced her top (making sure to add some shading on top). Then I placed her behind a die cut photo frame and stamped the sentiment on top. Papers are by Simple Stories. I then die-cut some washi and adhered to the corners. Love that washi die!


Here's your close up!


Here's your Mojobella sketch for next week's challenge. Don't forget that by entering you can win yourself some Bella bucks to spend! Your entry details are here. See you for the release! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Simple Stories; Dies (MFT)

No comments: