Monday 9 January 2017

Hey everyone!

Here is the second sneaky peek of the day! Meet the very beautiful Tiny Townie Garden Girl Lily Of The Valley...


Lily is the first of a series of beautiful Tiny Townies Garden Girls being released (think Tiny Townie Pamela The Poinsettia in the Christmas release). They are absolutely stunning and a complete joy to colour. I wanted to make her a really soft image so I used just Lyra pencils on Kraft cardstock. I layered her up using a Mama Elephant die and added some raffia twine (for added garden feel!) and a button.


I love this new Tiny Townie series and will definitely be stocking up on them all!!

I'll be back on Thursday with another sneaky peek, in the meantime don't forget to check out Blogabella and the rest of the DT's peeks!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Lyra pencils; Raffia (recycled); Button 

No comments: