Friday 17 February 2017

Bellarific Friday with Tiny Townie Becky Loves Bunny Wobbles

Hey crafty peeps!

Today I thought I'd share a Spring card with you- it must be coming soon, right?! All this rain rain rain is getting a bit depressing so I thought I'd cheer myself up with this week's Bellarific Friday and Tiny Townie Becky Loves Bunny Wobbles...


This week's challenge was to USE A DIE. So easy! 
I coloured Becky with copics and fussy cut. I then die cut an aperture in a panel edged with American Crafts papers and raised up the panel with 3d tape. I stamped out the sentiment on a die-cut banner and then adhered across the aperture. Finally mounted Becky on top. 
Top tip: when you're mounting a bit image over an aperture like this, remember some bits of the image with need 3d foam tape to make them the same height as the aperture but some areas will simply need normal double-sided tape (i.e. her feet, top part of her head).


Isn't she just the cutest?! I love her dress and of course her stripey tights!


Here is your inspiration photo for next week! So many stamps spring to mind with this one!! 
Get your entries in by Thursday- all your deets are here. Don't forget you can win yourself some Bella $$$s  to spend!! 

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (American Crafts); Dies (Lil Inkers)

No comments: