Tuesday 4 July 2017

Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Garden Girl Waterlily

Hey everyone!
Hope you're all well and getting plenty of crafting time. 

Today I have a gorgeous Garden Girl to share with you, it's Waterlily...


Isn't she just the cutest? I love her hat! I coloured her with Distress Ink markers. I really tried to give some depth of colour using yellows, greens and purples. Papers are by Kaisercraft- just distressed and then I added some cheesecloth to soften and make a focal point of the image. The sentiment is by Purple Onion Designs stamped with PTI Autumn Rose to match the cardstock.


Love these little raindrops- think they're perfect for this image!

Thought I'd enter this into Bellarific Friday this week which is ANYTHING GOES!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella, Purple Onion); Distress Inks; Papers (Kaisercraft); Cardstock (PTI); Raindrops (PTI); Cheesecloth; Paper Distresser (Tim Holtz); Coloured ink (PIT)

No comments: