Monday 14 August 2017

Lili of the Valley- Christmas Flowers

Hi ya. How goes it?

Today I thought I'd share a LOTV card made for the August LOTV Facebook Challenge...


I coloured Christmas Flowers with Distress Markers and added some Wink of Stella to the flowers. Card bases cut with Go Kreate dies and papers by Kaisercraft. I sandwiched some cheesecloth in-between and added some lace.  I then lightly sprinkled some Frantage on and heated from the back. I then made a poinsettia using a Magnolia doohickey die, a scoring board and some tiny gold beads. I also added some Prima leaves and a Kaisercraft sentiment.


Here's our close up. Really pleased with the on colouring this one and I love the snowy effect of the frantage.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV); Distress Inks; Cardstock (PTI); Papers (Kaisercraft); Dies (Go Kreate, Magnolia, Nesties; Frantage; Gold beads (Art Institute); Cheesecloth; Wink of Stella; Leaves (Prima); Lace (freebie)

No comments: