Saturday 23 September 2017

Mama Elephant- Polar Pals!

Hi all!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend so far. Today I have a Mama Elephant Christmas card to share with you featuring Polar Pals....


I've had this set ages- didn't get a chance to use it last year so at long last I've been able to colour it up! I coloured with copics and die cut using the matching dies. I die cut an aperture in a kraft card blank and stamped the SSS circular holiday sentiment around it. The snowy paper is by LOTV, gingham paper by SEI. I also paper pieced the male penguin's scarf with it! I added one of the accompanying sentiments at the top- it went a bit smudgy afterwards, I'm not sure why!

How's your Christmas card total going? I've made about half of mine plus I've coloured up some images to use so not tooooo bad!! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Mama Elephant, Simon Says Stamp); Copics; Dies (Mama Elephant, Nesties); Papers (LOTV, SEI)

No comments: