Sunday 22 October 2017

Gorjuss- The Friendly Hedgehog

Hi everyone!!!
How's it going? Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

I am SO close to finishing my Christmas cards!! This year, more than ever, I've really got Christmas card fatigue! I'm kinda over it. I've only got 4 more cards to make- yay! I'm keen to get working on some Project Life Summer holiday projects and to start on a couple of online colouring courses plus I've got a stack of Stamping Bellas I want to colour up!!

Today I have yet another Christmas card to show you!! This is another one of those mini Gorjuss stamps- The Friendly Hedgehog...


I coloured the image with Distress Markers and added some Frantage and some white gel pen for snow. The papers are by Authentique and I distressed them. The Christmas tree die is by Dee's (I can't remember the full name!) and I added Gesso to it. Sentiment is by the sadly no longer Waltzing Mouse. I assembled all the layers and added some cheesecloth behind the image and some sweet pom pom trim.


Your close up. Love this wintry image!

Back later in the week with another Reverse Confetti penguin.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Gorjuss, Waltzing Mouse); Papers (Authentique); Distress Markers; Frantage; Dies (Dee's, Nesties); Cheesecloth; Gesso; Trim (?); Paper Distresser (Ranger); White gel pen.

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is adorable and well done you, I have lots to make yet

DebbieS said...

I just love this card. Only just started my cards and keep getting distracted by card challenges.