Friday 3 November 2017

Stamping Bella Uptownie Charlie Sits By The Chimney!

Well you'll be pleased to hear I've finally finished my Christmas cards so I will stop moaning about it now!! ha ha! I've got so many cards yet to show you! Good thing is I've used a great range of stamps- Stamping Bella, LOTV, Neat and Tangled, Purple Onion, Reverse Confetti, All Dressed Up, Gorjuss.....so hopefully you won't get bored!!

My plan for the next couple of months is to colour up some Stamping Bellas I've been longing to do for ages plus a couple of Project Life projects. If I have some time I would love to start my Kit & Clowder pencil course but time is always short so who knows??

Anyhoo, back to today's card. Today I am sharing Uptownie Charlie Sits By The Chimney...


Such a cool image! Charlie is coloured with copics and I added some fine dots using a copic multiliner and then is fussy cut. Because she's quite a complicated image, I didn't want to overcomplicate the card so I went with a simple strip of Taylored Expressions paper and added a Paper Smooches sentiment.

Thought I'd enter this into this week's Bellarific Friday of course! 


Here is your close up! How cool does she look with the Christmas cocktail?! Wish I could carry off that look rather than having the Christmas frazzles!!

Crafty stash: Stamps (Stamping Bella, Paper Smooches); Copics; Copic Multiliner; Papers (Taylored Expressions)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stunning card, love the image with the strip of pattern behind and your colouring is amazing !
Hugs Kaz xx