Thursday 7 December 2017

Purple Onion- Snow!

Hi everyone!

Are you done with your Christmas cards?! I'm close to being done with showing you all of mine, just a couple more to go now!! I'm currently working on some Project Life projects but I've got lots of new fresh cards to show you that are non-Christmasy so I'll be showing you those in a week or so. Yay! I've got a bit of Christmas card fatigue this year I think.

So today I'm showing you a couple of really sweet Purple Onion stamps I used to create a little wintery scene. The stamps I used are Snow (Snowman with broom) and Snowy Trees...


I stamped out the snowman and masked him out and then stamped the snowy trees over the top to create the scene. I then watercoloured using Distress Markers, added some white gel pen to create snow and lots of Stickles to the trees. I then stamped a sentiment from PTI. I cut out the image using a Nestie rectangular die and adhered to a kraft card blank. I then die cut the rest of the sentiment using a PTI die and added some twine.


I just love these stamps by Stacey- even the trees have character!!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Purple Onion, PTI); Distress Markers; Stickles; Dies (PTI, Nesties); Twine; White gel pen

1 comment:

DebbieS said...

Love this - the snowman is so cute