Monday 8 January 2018

Stamping Bella- Fairy Tale Squidgies!

Hello everyone!

Hope you're doing well! As we're seeing all the Valentine's Day products coming out at the moment, I thought I'd share a romantic card I've done for hubby featuring Stamping Bella's Fairy Tale Squidgies and the Tiny Townie Fairy Garden Fairy Sign stamps...


I stamped the matching sentiment above the squidgies and then I coloured both the squidgies and the sign with copics and fussy cut out the sign. I designed a basic sketch using these Kaisercraft papers and stuck all the papers together save the green base one which I stuck down to the card base. I then die-cut an aperture out of the top layer to showcase the squidgies, added a die-cut frame and raised that whole layer up on foam pads. Is that clear as mud?! I then adhered the fairy sign and some sequins. Ta da!


Here's the close up of those cuddly squidgies!! Awwww!!

See you later in the week for some LOTV! Have a great start to the week! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); copics; Papers (Kaisercraft); Dies (MFT); Sequins (Lucy's Shop)



1 comment:

DebbieS said...

This is a great card - would be perfect for a Valentine or Wedding Card. The colours are great. Think I must buy this stamp