Tuesday 20 February 2018

Lili Of The Valley- Midsummer's Night!

Halloooooo!

Hope you're all well. I must admit I'm pretty shattered after half term!! 

Today's card is one I made for my friend's little girl featuring LOTV's Midsummer's Night...


I coloured with Distress Markers and added some shimmer in the way of Wink of Stella. These stunning papers are by Kaisercraft. After I came up with the sketch I layered up all the papers with the cheesecloth and added some die-cuts that came with the paper pad. I added the image on top and die-cut a butterfly and stemmed flower. Finished off with some swarovski hot fix crystals- I like to use these on really special cards!!


Here's your close up. Forgot to say I added some white highlights here and there with white gel pen.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV); Distress Markers; Papers (Kaisercraft); Dies (Nesties, MFT; Memory Box); Die-cuts (Kaisercraft); Hot fix crystals; White gel pen; Cheesecloth; Wink Of Stella

No comments: