Wednesday 28 March 2018

Mama Elephant- Shooting Star!

Hey crafty peeps!

Today I have a  Mama Elephant card to show you that I must have made about 8 months ago but forgot to post!

It features the Shooting Star stamp set...


I coloured a couple of elements from the Shooting Star set with copics and cut out using the matching dies. I created a panel in white cardstock to go over the front of my card blank. I die cut some stars and using the main stamped image for placement, stamped the accompanying sentiment and little row of stars onto the panel. I then adhered some patterned paper to the front of the card base and a strip of patterned paper to the front of the card panel. I then adhered the card panel to the card base using foam tape to raise it up and then adhered the main image plus little star to the card panel.

Job done!

Supplies: Stamps (Mama Elephant); Copics; Papers (Lawn Fawn); Dies (MFT, Mama Elephant)

No comments: