Thursday 19 April 2018

Lili Of The Valley Best Dress

Hey everyone!!

We are finally enjoying some gorgeous sunshine here in the UK. Last week I was wearing a winter coat- today a t-shirt!!!

Today's card is for my goddaughter featuring LOTV's Best Dress..


I coloured her with Distress Markers and made her into a little glittery shaker card using the MFT Oval Frame die. Papers are by Basic Grey. The sentiment and number dies are by PTI.


Here's your close up!

I thought I'd enter this into Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge which is SPARKLE AND SHINE!

Supplies: Stamps (LOTV, PTI); Distress Markers; Dies (MFT, PTI); Papers (Basic Grey); 3d foam sheets; acetate; sequin mix (assorted); cardstock (PTI)

1 comment:

Tracy Freeman said...

Beautiful is not the word, she is utterly gorgeous and I simply adore this whole card.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great weekend x