Saturday 4 August 2018

Purple Onion Designs- Ruby and Forest!

Hi my crafting friends,

Today I have a couple of sweet Purple Onion Designs images to share with you...


This little scene features Ruby and Forest. I first stamped and masked out Ruby and then overstamped with the larger forest stamp set. I coloured with Distress Markers. I then created an aperture in some patterned DP and layered up on 3d foam pads. I cut some background DP and adhered the image to it and then adhered the aperture over the top so that the image showed through. I then attached the whole panel to the front of a card blank and then tied some string around the card blank and added a sentiment from MFT.


Your close up!

Supplies: Stamps (Purple Onion Designs, MFT); Distress Markers; Papers (eek, can't remember!); String (Doodlebug)

No comments: