Tuesday 14 August 2018

W Plus 9- Friends For All Seasons Spring!

Hey my crafting peeps!

Hope you're all well. Today I have a CAS card to share with you featuring Plus 9's Friends For All Seasons Spring...


I stamped out the cute little panda holding the sign and stamped the HB2U sentiment onto the sign. I then coloured with copics. I went over the black parts of ink with copics just to make it really dark and then added white gel pen on the eyes. I created a simple background sponging some distress ink through the MFT Gridlines stencil and then overstamped some ink blots using the MFT Distressed Patterns stamp set. I raised the panda up on 3d foam pads and adhered to the card blank. Finally I stamped out a label sentiment from Altenew and adhered.

Thanks for stopping by today! x


Supplies: Stamps (WPlus 9, Altenew, MFT); Copics; Stencil (MFT); Distress Ink; White gel pen

No comments: