Thursday 27 September 2018

MFT- Dashing Deer!

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all good. Today I have another shaker card to share with you- this was definitely my theme for Christmas cards this year!!!


This one features MFT's Dashing Deer stamp set and snow globe die set and sentiments. I coloured the deer and robin with copics and cut out with matching dies then added some white gel highlights. I made a Distress Oxide panel and splashed some Picket Fence Distress Stain over it. I then die cut a stitched hill and adhered on top. I then stamped and embossed the sentiment on black cardstock and adhered to the front of the card base. I then die cut a square panel and die cut into it the snow globe and snow globe sentiment panel. I then assembled the shaker card (including putting the deer inside the shaker) and glued everything firmly down. I finally added a little robin.

See you in a few days with a Stamping Bella Nutcracker card- remember the image I coloured for the 30 Day Colouring Challenge?! x

Supplies: Stamps (MFT); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (MFT, Lil Inkers, Lawn Fawn); Sequins (Lucy's Cards); Black cardstock; White embossing powder (WOW); Distress Oxide Inks; Distress Picket Fence Stain

No comments: