Thursday 20 September 2018

Neat And Tangled- Holiday Baking!

Hello! I'm back to sharing Christmas cards again today. How are you all getting on with your Christmas cards? I have to say I'm pretty pleased that I've got about 3/4 of mine done now!

Today I'm sharing Neat And Tangled's Holiday Baking...


This is such an adorable set and is one I coloured up during the 30 Day Colouring Challenge so I was all ready to go! Kay Miller did a card last year using this set and I've been inspired by that when I made this card. I cut an aperture in the middle of a white panel using MFT Stitched Arch Stax. I then created a ink blended panel to show beneath using Distress Ink and Liquitex. I then adhered the ink blended panel to the front of the card blank. I raised up the aperture panel onto 3d foam pads and adhered to the front of the card blank. I then arranged the characters around the front of the aperture. I stamped out an accompanying sentiment and cut into a banner and cut another banner in black cardstock and adhered to the front of the card. Finally I added some sequins.


Here's your close up! Look at that cutie pie bunny!

Supplies: Stamps (Neat And Tangled); Dies (Neat And Tangled, MFT); Copics; White gel pen; Distress ink; Liquitex; Sequins

No comments: