Friday 5 October 2018

MFT- You're On The Nice List!

Hey hey hey everyone!!!

How are you all? Today I've got some more no-lines colouring though this was a bit simpler to colour!! 

I used stamps from MFT's Jingle All The Way...


I coloured with copics and added some white gel pen. I then cut out using the matching die. I then cut a panel of patterned paper slightly smaller than the card blank and stuck it to the card base. I then cut a white panel into which I die-cut a circle and stamped a sentiment. I then raised the panel onto 3d foam tape and adhered to the patterned paper. I added 3d foam pads to the Father Christmas and stuck him in the middle. Finally added a teeny heart.

A simple card but I think it's quite effective! Thanks for stopping by today, see you soon! x

Supplies: Stamps (MFT); Copics; White gel pen; Paper (PTI); Dies (Nestie, Mama Elephant)

1 comment:

DebbieS said...

I just love this - so much fun and the way you have coloured and brought light to Santa is very clever.