Monday 5 November 2018

Forever Friends- Let It Snow!

Hellooooo! 

Back to Christmas cards again today and I'm sharing a really old stamp! I never throw away stamps because I love re-visiting them from time to time and this Forever Friends stamp is a good example of this. I want to call this stamp Hot Cocoa but I'm not really sure that's right...


Anyhoo I stamped out this image on the card blank and then masked it. I then also masked the rest of the card blank to create a strip which I then blended with Distress Oxides. I then splashed with water and added white gel pen. I then stamped the image on copic paper and coloured it in and then fussy cut leaving no white space. I then added white gel pen across the image and then adhered it on top of the bear already stamped on the card blank. I then stamped the Lawn Fawn sentiment and added a teeny die cut heart.


Here's your close up! So sweet!!!

Thanks for stopping by today x

Supplies: Stamps (Forever Friends, Lawn Fawn); copics; White gel pen; Distress Oxides; Dies (Mama Elephant)

No comments: