Thursday 27 December 2018

New Stamping Bella Release- BRAND NEW CURVY GIRLS RANGE!!!!!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!! 
OMG YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LOVE the new STAMPING BELLA RELEASE!!!
It is going to blow your mind- the images are SO beautiful! Get ready, you're in for a treat over the next few days. The release was actually BOXING DAY but the team will be showcasing all the samples over a few days on their individual blogs.

I've got 9 samples showcasing the new release which features a new range.....

Meet the Curvy Girls!!!! 
Think Uptownies meet Lulu meet Edna!! They truly are a stunning addition to the Stamping Bella range.

These girls are Curvy Girl Besties...


So beautiful to colour!!! I coloured with copics and added some white gel pen and white coloured pencil highlights and some Stickles. Paper is by Echo Park. I kept it really simple as I didn't want to detract from the image. Simply added some hand rolled flowers and foliage and some hot fix crystals. A gorgeous image to send to your bestie or sister. I want to join the hug!!

Next up is Curvy Girl Loves Jam...


I cracked up over the sentiment- so perfect!! How perfect is this for anyone who makes their own produce??! I've got several people I know who will be receiving a card using this stamp! I coloured with copics and added white gel pen highlights. The strawberries were a die. I simply die-cut using white copic card and then coloured up. Don't you just love the font on the sentiment? So adorable!

Then we have the stunning Curvy Girl With A Hearty Wreath...


I truly think this image is so stunning, I gasped when I first saw it. I coloured with copics and added some white gel pen and fussy cut. I added the sentiment, layered the image on 3d foam pads and then finally added some gorgeous sequins. I've coloured this image to have an autumnal, Christmasy feel but wouldn't she look stunning in purples and blues for Spring or bright pinks for Summer?

Then we have Curvy Girl With A Jar Of Hearts...



I coloured with copics and fussy cut. I created a shaker card and die cut a sentiment using Stamping Bella's "mwah" dies. I adhered the main image and sentiment to the front of the card and added some hearts floating above the sentiment.

Isn't she just adorable? I love her cute short dress and her matching shoes!! Who wouldn't want shoes like that?!! 

And now Curvy Girl With A Newborn...


I coloured her with copics and decided to paper piece that gorgeous dress. I then fussy cut. I added a teeny strip of paper to ground the image that I'd raised up on 3d foam pads. I then die cut some balloons using matching papers and adhered some string behind them and tied into a bow which I then adhered behind the sentiment. How beautiful an image is this? I love the snuggle!

Finally we have Curvy Girl With Good Balance...


She's coloured with copics and then I used a bit of old towel and some copic cleaner to create a bit of a genuine towelling look to her towel. I fussy cut her leaving no white space. I created a little scene for her using some DP and the frames from Tiny Townie Room Decor stamps. Finally I added the sentiment, a teeny die-cut heart and some aqua gems to match. I think we can all relate to this card! Ha ha.

So that's today's samples for the new Stamping Bella release- how amazing was it?! I hope you got to check out the rest of the DT's amazing makes, if not, get over to the blog or individual DT blogs to get your fill!

Remember the release is already LIVE as of Boxing Day so get yourself on over and fill your basket. I'll be back again tomorrow for a special Stamping Bella blog hop and then on Monday with my other samples.


2 comments:

Deena said...

I love Rita and her reindeer. Your coloring is amazing. I really love your style.

Nina said...

Omgosh your work is stunning! So creative and beautiful. You've got me inspired!