Tuesday 12 March 2019

Stamping Bella- Tiny Townie Butterfly Girl Brianna

Hellooooo! So I finally got round to posting the card of the Butterfly Girl I coloured for the 30 day challenge. Here's Brianna......


I'm so happy with how she turned out. I love the colours on her wings! I coloured her with copics and fussy cut. I stamped the background and added a strip of patterned paper to the side of the card blank. I then die-cut the main sentiment and stamped and embossed the "hello" onto black cardstock and cut into a banner. I then assembled the card and added a Prima butterfly and some beautiful lavender hot fix crystals.


Love her wings!!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella, Neat And Tangled); Copics; White gel pen; Cardstock (PTI); Butterfly (Prima); Paper (LOTV); Dies (MFT, Neat And Tangled); White embossing powder (SSS)

No comments: