Friday 3 May 2019

Stamping Bella: Uptown Zodiac Girl Taurus!

Hey. Today I've got a Stamping Bella card to share with you featuring the very hip Uptown Zodiac Girl Taurus...



So I stamped Taurus out but masked off the horns. I thought she looked like a very cool hipster so I wanted to go for that vibe. So I drew in what was left to complete her head. I then coloured with copics. I masked off a panel and created a lava lamp effect using an MFT circle stencil and Distress Oxides. I then attached the panel to a card blank and placed some DP behind the side edges. Finally I stamped a sentiment and die-cut a larger "celebrate" sentiment using card stock and 3d foam sheet.


Your close up. I love her hipster chic!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella, Altenew); Copics; Distress Oxides; Stencil (MFT); Dies (Stamping Bella); Paper (MFT)

1 comment:

Marcia - The Frolicking Fairy said...

Your coloring of her is awesome! The bokeh strip is so fun too! I love this whole card!