Friday 11 October 2019

MFT- Warm And Feathered Hugs!

Today I'm sharing a very cute image by Stacey Yacula for MFT. This stamp set is called Warm and Feathered Hugs....


I stamped out and coloured the owl with copics and then using the matching dies to cut out. I then adhered a strip of MFT's Candy Lane paper across the bottom third of my card blank. I then die cut the beautiful Mesmerising Mandala die with glitter cardstock and adhered to the top half of the card. I then stamped and embossing a sentiment on black cardstock and cut using an MFT banner die. I then assembled all the pieces.

I love the green as an alternative to the usual red on a Christmas card.


Here's your close up!

Supplies: Stamps (MFT); Copics; Dies (MFT); Cardstock (PTI, Concord & 9th); White embossing powder (Wow); Paper (MFT)

No comments: