Friday 1 November 2019

MFT- Polar Pals!

Hey! I've gone for full-out glitter on this Christmas card featuring MFT's Polar Pals... 


I coloured up some stamps from the Polar Pals set using copics and white gel pen highlights. I then cut out using matching dies. I created a sky background using Distress Oxides, splashed some water and sprayed some Picket Fence Distress Spray over it, finally added some white gel pen dots. I then used the MFT Horizontal Snowdrifts Cover to cut a glittery frame and some glittery snow slopes. I then assembled the background pieces together. I added my bear and bucket on 3d foam pads. Stamped and embossed my sentiment and finally added some teeny sequin stars. 


Have a great day! x

Supplies: Stamps (MFT); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (MFT); Distress Oxides; Distress Spray; Glitter cardstock (Altenew); Stars (Lucy's Cards)

1 comment:

martina's kaartjes said...

this is one great fun card ! love your coloring
greetings, martina