Monday 3 August 2020

Stamping Bella- Little Bits Ice Cream and Lemonade Set!

Hey everyone!

This week I'm going to be sharing some samples from Stamping Bella's Littles collection. Today's sample is from the Little Bits Ice Cream and Lemonade set....



I coloured up the little girl, ice cream, lemonade, lemon slice and sun from the set and fussy cut. I then used two stencils to create a fun watery background. I then stamped the sentiment underneath and then mounted all the elements on 3d foam pads and arranged over the stencils sections, adding some sequins.

I just LOVE this collection. Once you've got one, you can add lots of different sets to complement them and expand your collection. They're all interchangeable so you can create the cutest of little scenes. 

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Distress Oxides; Stencils (MFT); Sequins

1 comment:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

fab, great design ,wonderful colouring as always . x