Saturday 17 October 2020

Stamping Bella- Tiny Townie Garden Girl Sweet Pea!

Hello! This is a card I made absolutely ages ago and forgot to post but it made me realise how nice it is sometimes to have a more is more card!! ha ha. I've definitely moved over to a more clean and simple card design but sometimes it's lovely to use a gorgeous set of papers and throw a load of coordinated embellies on!!

Here is Stamping Bella's Tiny Townie Garden Girl Sweet Pea.... 


I watercolored her and distressed the edges of the image. I then used a set of papers by Tilda and distressed those too. I layered up all the papers and image and added some vintage lace and some flowers from my stash. Finally added some butterflies and a die cut/stamped sentiment.

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella, PTI); Distress Markers; Papers (Tilda); Lace (recycled); Paper distresser; Flowers; Pearls (Prima); Dies (PTI, Memory Box? )

No comments: