Tuesday 3 August 2021

Stamping Bella New Release- Curvy Girl Mermaid, Curvy Girl With Holiday Gifts and Tiny Townies Under An Umbrella!

Hellooooo!

How exciting is the new Stamping Bella release??!! Did you check out the amazing designs yesterday? Well today I have three new images to showcase!

First up is Curvy Girl Mermaid... 


Isn't she just the most gorgeous image to colour?!!! You are going to love having her in your collection!! I coloured her with copics and copic at spica pens and then I fussy cut. I created an alcohol ink sea background on glitter alcohol ink paper- so shimmery!! I added the accompanying sentiment and some pearls and teeny grit from Prima.

Next up is Curvy Girl With Holiday Gifts....


I coloured her with non-traditional Christmas colours for a change and then fussy cut. I added a gorgeous strip of gold glitter cardstock and a strip of my fav stripy DP paper at the bottom. I added the stamped sentiment and then die-cut holly leaves and some enamel dots plus an assortment of sequins. Won't she just be gorgeous on all your Christmas cards?!

Finally we have Tiny Townies Under An Umbrella....


I knew I wanted to create a little scene with these gorgeous two. I coloured them with copics and masked them out. I then coloured the rainy background and added some white gel pen highlights. I left a white strip at the bottom of the card to stamp the sentiment and then I added some teeny die cut hearts. 

Wowee! What a release so far!! Don't forget to check out the blog to see the other DT samples. Release day is Friday- you are in for such a treat!!!!

Supplies:
Sample 1: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Copic At Spica pens; Alcohol inks and paper (Tim Holtz); Pearls and grit (Prima)
Sample 2: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Cardstock (DCWV); Paper (Sugar Pea Designs); Dies (PTI); Enamel dots (Doodlebug); Sequins
Sample 3: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Dies (Mama Elephant)









2 comments:

JanR said...

They are all such lovely cards! That rainy background is especially amazing!

suzannern said...

Love the curvy girl mermaid! I know not new but still love your version. Do you have any tutorials or how you colored the pearl? Thanks. Suzanne