Monday 30 May 2022

MFT- I Knead You!

 Hello!

Today I've made another cute cat card using MFT's I Knead You...


I coloured the cute cat with copics, added some gel pen highlights and cut out using the matching die.

I then created a stencilled background by blending Distress Oxides. I then randomly stamped the paw prints from MFT's Cool Cat through the circle stencil. I added a piece of DP and stamped the sentiment above it. I then die cut a heart and using a craft knife cut some slits under the cat's paws and adhered the heart beneath the paws. I then added a hot fix crystal and lifted the image up on 3d foam pads. Finally I added some enamel dots.

Supplies: Stamps (MFT); Copics; White gel pen; Paper (MFT); Stencil (Taylored Expressions); Distress Oxides; Enamel dots (Doodlebug); Hot fix crystals; Cartdstock (PTI); Dies (MFT, Paper Smooches)

No comments: