Tuesday 12 July 2022

Stamping Bella New Release- Uptown Girl Vera And Her Vanity, Uptown Girl Sylvia And The Seashell and Uptown Girl Librarian!

WOW! I am so excited for this new Stamping Bella release and I know you will be too! So many new Uptownies!! Squeal!!

First up is Uptown Girl Vera And Her Vanity....


I mean just look at her! That dress is an absolute dream to colour!!! Just stunning! Don't you wish you had a dress like that?! I coloured her with copics and fussy cut. I then created a zebra print background, I kinda figured she'd have wallpaper like that in her dressing room. She's not a shrinking violet! I then added the sentiment and a couple of enamel dots to finish.

Next up is Uptown Girl Sylvia And The Seashell....


She's so beautiful and dreamy that I immediately thought of soft coloured pencils to colour her so I used Polychromos. I then masked her out whilst I gently blended some Distress Oxides behind her. I stamped the sentiment and added some dew drops and a strip of DP along the bottom. I definitely feel like I'm at the beach looking at her.

Then we have Uptown Girl Librarian...


She holds a special place in my heart as I used to be a Chartered Medical Librarian so I had loads of fun colouring her up! I coloured her with copics and added a paper pieced dress. I then used some DP to create a scenic background. I completed the look with the stamped sentiment and some enamel dots.

What an amazing release so far, right? Don't forget there's still another day of new stamps to come and I'll be showcasing another Uptownie!! So so exciting!! Don't forget to check out the Stamping Bella blog to catch the full release!! See ya tomorrow! x

Supplies 1: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Distress Oxides; Stencil (Catherine Pooler); Enamel dots (Doodlebug)

Supplies 2: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Polychromos; Distress Oxides; Stencil (Clearly Besotted); Dew drops (PTI)

Supplies 3: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Paper (Basic Grey); Enamel dots (Doodlebug)

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

These are all utterly stunning Steph. I LOVE the librarian with her plaid dress, and your colouring on the first one with the striking zebra wallpaper background, a very cool design. All three are utterly gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo