Sunday 25 September 2022

Stamping Bella New Release- 3 Witches and Squishy Owl!

 Helloooooo!

Today is the last day of the Stamping Bella new release sneaky peeks and I've got another 2 stamps to showcase!

First up is 3 Witches....


I coloured them with copics and added some pencil to the make one of the skirts plaid. I then masked out the stamp and blended some Distress Oxides to create a background (also masking out a circle for the moon). I added some splashes of water and a couple of teeny star sequins. I then die cut the spooky fence and cut it so that it fitted around the stamp. I stamped and fussy cut out the sentiment from the Angel And Devil Sentiment set and added a die cut glittered frame and some die cut bats.

Finally we have Squishy Owl.....


Don't you just love their expressions?!!! So funny! I coloured these fellas up with copics and added some white pencil highlights and black pencil shadows. I masked out and blended a Distress Oxide background and added some splashes of water. I then added a die cut sentiment and thin strip of glittered cardstock and a cute cobweb.

How much have you loved this release?! Amazing, right?! Don't forget to pop over to the blog to check out the full release. RELEASE DAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!

Supplies: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Black pencil; White pencil; Distress Oxides; Cardstock (PTI, Altenew); Dies (Taylored Expressions, PTI, MFT); Sequins (Lucy's cards)

1 comment:

JanR said...

Both of these are stunning! Beautiful colouring - I especially love the plaid skirt - and the backgrounds are amazing!